Sharing recruits helps rural hospitals find specialists
Recruiting physicians to rural areas is typically a challenge, but it can be even more difficult when searching for a specialist who is concerned about being able to garner enough referrals from a single market’s patient population. However, when one hospital is having trouble convincing a physician to make the move on its own, taking a collaborative approach may be the answer.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream