Top obstacles and solutions to reach P$P success
Physician practices do not always realize the level of change necessary to successfully implement and use a P4P program. “It is a new model of clinical care that changes the way you think and structure your processes and the way you operate your business,” says Marilyn J. Orr, MBA, CMPE, executive director at Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Sharonville, OH.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations