Quality is essential when it comes to training exceptional staff
It is vital to remember that managers are only as good as the staff members reporting to them. The quantity of the medical staff does not matter if the quality is inferior.
A practice manager must train staff members with appropriate tools and written policies in order to see individuals successfully providing quality to the practice.
Too often in this industry, there are holes in practice processes that are plugged by hiring inexperienced staff members. This can create more problems than it solves.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians