Quality is essential when it comes to training exceptional staff
It is vital to remember that managers are only as good as the staff members reporting to them. The quantity of the medical staff does not matter if the quality is inferior.
A practice manager must train staff members with appropriate tools and written policies in order to see individuals successfully providing quality to the practice.
Too often in this industry, there are holes in practice processes that are plugged by hiring inexperienced staff members. This can create more problems than it solves.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending