New trends will challenge traditional roles
Staying on top of trends affecting graduate medical education is critical—especially when interview season rolls around. Your interviewees are a new generation of physicians-to-be, with a whole new set of expectations for their careers.
Keeping that in mind, several physician trends have been developing in recent years, including the imminent departure of baby boomer physicians and the increasing appeal of surgical residencies for women.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed