New trends will challenge traditional roles
Staying on top of trends affecting graduate medical education is critical—especially when interview season rolls around. Your interviewees are a new generation of physicians-to-be, with a whole new set of expectations for their careers.
Keeping that in mind, several physician trends have been developing in recent years, including the imminent departure of baby boomer physicians and the increasing appeal of surgical residencies for women.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Limiting choice to control health spending: A caution