New trends will challenge traditional roles
Staying on top of trends affecting graduate medical education is critical—especially when interview season rolls around. Your interviewees are a new generation of physicians-to-be, with a whole new set of expectations for their careers.
Keeping that in mind, several physician trends have been developing in recent years, including the imminent departure of baby boomer physicians and the increasing appeal of surgical residencies for women.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses