New trends will challenge traditional roles
Staying on top of trends affecting graduate medical education is critical—especially when interview season rolls around. Your interviewees are a new generation of physicians-to-be, with a whole new set of expectations for their careers.
Keeping that in mind, several physician trends have been developing in recent years, including the imminent departure of baby boomer physicians and the increasing appeal of surgical residencies for women.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare