New trends will challenge traditional roles
Staying on top of trends affecting graduate medical education is critical—especially when interview season rolls around. Your interviewees are a new generation of physicians-to-be, with a whole new set of expectations for their careers.
Keeping that in mind, several physician trends have been developing in recent years, including the imminent departure of baby boomer physicians and the increasing appeal of surgical residencies for women.
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD