SNP Medicare expansion continues
Special needs plans (SNP)—including chronic condition SNPs (C-SNP)—continue their rise in the Medicare market this year, with a growth rate of 60% and the advent of the United States’ first such plan developed specifically for beneficiaries with Alzheimer’s disease.
In late December 2007, CMS announced that it is working with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) on quality measures for Medicare SNPs, scheduled to be re-leased March 15.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions