Technology will play bigger role in the future
Technology has changed the way Americans bank and shop, and it continues to change the face of healthcare. Technological advances in disease management (DM) are making it possible for patients to telecommunicate with their doctors, and for physicians to collect health information and change care if warranted.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing