The battle for healthcare marketing's holy grail
Editor’s note: This is the second of two articles on Internet marketing. The first article, “Striving to turn searchers into patients,” covered search engine optimization and can be found in the July Healthcare Marketing Advisor.
Every day, in the quest for what some call the holy grail, hospital marketers around the country hunch at their computers and engage in a blind bidding war against one another. They enter their bids on Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines as they try to edge out their competitors and achieve that coveted spot at the top of the sponsored advertisements list.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines