The battle for healthcare marketing's holy grail
Editor’s note: This is the second of two articles on Internet marketing. The first article, “Striving to turn searchers into patients,” covered search engine optimization and can be found in the July Healthcare Marketing Advisor.
Every day, in the quest for what some call the holy grail, hospital marketers around the country hunch at their computers and engage in a blind bidding war against one another. They enter their bids on Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines as they try to edge out their competitors and achieve that coveted spot at the top of the sponsored advertisements list.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers