The battle for healthcare marketing's holy grail
Editor’s note: This is the second of two articles on Internet marketing. The first article, “Striving to turn searchers into patients,” covered search engine optimization and can be found in the July Healthcare Marketing Advisor.
Every day, in the quest for what some call the holy grail, hospital marketers around the country hunch at their computers and engage in a blind bidding war against one another. They enter their bids on Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines as they try to edge out their competitors and achieve that coveted spot at the top of the sponsored advertisements list.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch