The battle for healthcare marketing's holy grail
Editor’s note: This is the second of two articles on Internet marketing. The first article, “Striving to turn searchers into patients,” covered search engine optimization and can be found in the July Healthcare Marketing Advisor.
Every day, in the quest for what some call the holy grail, hospital marketers around the country hunch at their computers and engage in a blind bidding war against one another. They enter their bids on Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines as they try to edge out their competitors and achieve that coveted spot at the top of the sponsored advertisements list.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator