The Doctor's Office, September 2008
Keeping the peace among your practice’s employees
Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
An effective exit interview generates honest feedback
Put in the extra care when coding consultations in your practice
Onboarding: Top four retention steps to keep your staff happy
The Breakroom (PDF only)
Thirteen common HR mistakes and how to fix them
Informed consent: More than a signature
What’s the best HR advice you’ve ever received?
Understanding, accomodating generational differences
The coming retirement crunch: Consider mutual funds
Journal writing: A tool to benefit personal health and self-growth
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus