Keeping the peace among your practice's employees
Forget what your parents taught you about treating people the way you would like to be treated. Instead, start treating others the way they want to be treated.
That’s advice from William Moskal, senior partner at IRI Consultants to Management, a Detroit-based firm that focuses on human performance management and employee relations. Moskal says the underlying concept of this advice rings true, particularly when handling personality and behavioral issues among employees.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians