Keeping the peace among your practice's employees
Forget what your parents taught you about treating people the way you would like to be treated. Instead, start treating others the way they want to be treated.
That’s advice from William Moskal, senior partner at IRI Consultants to Management, a Detroit-based firm that focuses on human performance management and employee relations. Moskal says the underlying concept of this advice rings true, particularly when handling personality and behavioral issues among employees.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor