Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
Many physician practices consider staff performance evaluations to be a burdensome annual task.
As a result, they give everyone the same salary increase as an easy solution. However, this is a disservice to their staff members, says Dorothy R. Sweeney, a private medical management consultant in Glenside, PA.
“It’s important that the staff knows where they are [with their performance] and the manager needs to stay on top of this,” Sweeney says.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors