Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
Many physician practices consider staff performance evaluations to be a burdensome annual task.
As a result, they give everyone the same salary increase as an easy solution. However, this is a disservice to their staff members, says Dorothy R. Sweeney, a private medical management consultant in Glenside, PA.
“It’s important that the staff knows where they are [with their performance] and the manager needs to stay on top of this,” Sweeney says.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy