Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
Many physician practices consider staff performance evaluations to be a burdensome annual task.
As a result, they give everyone the same salary increase as an easy solution. However, this is a disservice to their staff members, says Dorothy R. Sweeney, a private medical management consultant in Glenside, PA.
“It’s important that the staff knows where they are [with their performance] and the manager needs to stay on top of this,” Sweeney says.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings