Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
Many physician practices consider staff performance evaluations to be a burdensome annual task.
As a result, they give everyone the same salary increase as an easy solution. However, this is a disservice to their staff members, says Dorothy R. Sweeney, a private medical management consultant in Glenside, PA.
“It’s important that the staff knows where they are [with their performance] and the manager needs to stay on top of this,” Sweeney says.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics