Top ways to conduct a continual staff performance review
Many physician practices consider staff performance evaluations to be a burdensome annual task.
As a result, they give everyone the same salary increase as an easy solution. However, this is a disservice to their staff members, says Dorothy R. Sweeney, a private medical management consultant in Glenside, PA.
“It’s important that the staff knows where they are [with their performance] and the manager needs to stay on top of this,” Sweeney says.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven 'Optimistic' SGR Will Be Repealed
- MUCking Around for New Quality Measures