Compare your practice to these cost benchmarks
If your medical group practice is seeing operating costs rise faster than revenue, you’re not alone. Data from the Englewood, CO–based Medical Group Management Association’s (MGMA) Cost Survey: 2007 Reports Based on 2006 Data suggest that even efficiently managed medical groups are struggling to cope with dwindling reimbursements from commercial and government payers. The reports offer insights into trends in capitation revenue and operational costs for multispecialty and single-specialty physician practices.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction