Compare your practice to these cost benchmarks
If your medical group practice is seeing operating costs rise faster than revenue, you’re not alone. Data from the Englewood, CO–based Medical Group Management Association’s (MGMA) Cost Survey: 2007 Reports Based on 2006 Data suggest that even efficiently managed medical groups are struggling to cope with dwindling reimbursements from commercial and government payers. The reports offer insights into trends in capitation revenue and operational costs for multispecialty and single-specialty physician practices.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations