Be careful not to neglect your 'regulars'
With all the attention given to growth strategy, your organization needs to be careful not to neglect the physicians who can regularly be counted on to use your facility. The old adage of filling a funnel when business is running out the other end comes to mind, so it’s essential that a personalized, well-thought-out approach is in place to make certain that your organization can grow business and maintain existing referrals.
This is not to say that one person necessarily does both, or that the method is the same. As with most of our relationship building, the approach needs to be customized to your medical staff and your environment, but here are some ideas to get you started.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT