Be careful not to neglect your 'regulars'
With all the attention given to growth strategy, your organization needs to be careful not to neglect the physicians who can regularly be counted on to use your facility. The old adage of filling a funnel when business is running out the other end comes to mind, so it’s essential that a personalized, well-thought-out approach is in place to make certain that your organization can grow business and maintain existing referrals.
This is not to say that one person necessarily does both, or that the method is the same. As with most of our relationship building, the approach needs to be customized to your medical staff and your environment, but here are some ideas to get you started.
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- Intelligence Report: Cost-Containment Expertise
- SGR Bill's Payment Transparency Provision Elicits Concern
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- SGR Repeal Bill Holds Extra Promise for Rural Hospitals
- HL20: Martin Makary, MD—Pushing to Improve Transparency and Quality Standards
- HL20: David Green—Disruptive Innovator Touches Millions of Lives