Be careful not to neglect your 'regulars'
With all the attention given to growth strategy, your organization needs to be careful not to neglect the physicians who can regularly be counted on to use your facility. The old adage of filling a funnel when business is running out the other end comes to mind, so it’s essential that a personalized, well-thought-out approach is in place to make certain that your organization can grow business and maintain existing referrals.
This is not to say that one person necessarily does both, or that the method is the same. As with most of our relationship building, the approach needs to be customized to your medical staff and your environment, but here are some ideas to get you started.
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- 'Leadership Gap' Threatens MU Momentum, Says AMA
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies