Oral care at a distance
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and Tulare County are physically far apart: The former is near the heart of Hollywood, the latter a collection of hardscrabble farming towns 170 miles to the north.
Yet a teledentistry program is allowing practitioners at the hospital to keep tabs on the oral health of students attending the Woodlake, Lindsay, and Cutler-Orosi school districts in Tulare County.
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington