Recruiters seek efficiency in ailing economy, tight market
Physicians are in high demand, as the much-discussed staffing shortage and an ailing economy affect all parts of the country. Like many others, the healthcare job market is feeling the financial strain, leading the way toward new, innovative recruiting strategies. And it’s pushing recruiters to step up their game.
Get creative: Develop a more efficient recruitment process to compete
In addition to competition, the economy is now playing a major role in the physician recruitment process, says Scott Hurst, director of consulting at Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs