Recruiters seek efficiency in ailing economy, tight market
Physicians are in high demand, as the much-discussed staffing shortage and an ailing economy affect all parts of the country. Like many others, the healthcare job market is feeling the financial strain, leading the way toward new, innovative recruiting strategies. And it’s pushing recruiters to step up their game.
Get creative: Develop a more efficient recruitment process to compete
In addition to competition, the economy is now playing a major role in the physician recruitment process, says Scott Hurst, director of consulting at Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely