Recruiters seek efficiency in ailing economy, tight market
Physicians are in high demand, as the much-discussed staffing shortage and an ailing economy affect all parts of the country. Like many others, the healthcare job market is feeling the financial strain, leading the way toward new, innovative recruiting strategies. And it’s pushing recruiters to step up their game.
Get creative: Develop a more efficient recruitment process to compete
In addition to competition, the economy is now playing a major role in the physician recruitment process, says Scott Hurst, director of consulting at Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away