Recruiters seek efficiency in ailing economy, tight market
Physicians are in high demand, as the much-discussed staffing shortage and an ailing economy affect all parts of the country. Like many others, the healthcare job market is feeling the financial strain, leading the way toward new, innovative recruiting strategies. And it’s pushing recruiters to step up their game.
Get creative: Develop a more efficient recruitment process to compete
In addition to competition, the economy is now playing a major role in the physician recruitment process, says Scott Hurst, director of consulting at Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure