Social media provide cost-effective route to patient care
If you think you’ve exhausted every strategy to help control the cost of your capitated member population, here’s one you might not have considered: blogging. The emergence of e-mail, online communities, blogs, videos, and other formats for sharing information electronically offers capitated physicians a new, cost-effective route to help manage patient care.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram