Social media provide cost-effective route to patient care
If you think you’ve exhausted every strategy to help control the cost of your capitated member population, here’s one you might not have considered: blogging. The emergence of e-mail, online communities, blogs, videos, and other formats for sharing information electronically offers capitated physicians a new, cost-effective route to help manage patient care.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Driving Down Claims Denials