The executive dentist
The future burns bright for Garrett Criswell, DDS, a recent graduate of the University of California at San Francisco dental program, where the 29-year-old just began a three-year orthodontia residency. Although parents protectively cup their money clips whenever discussions turn to braces, few practitioners have ever gone broke placing them.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives