The executive dentist
The future burns bright for Garrett Criswell, DDS, a recent graduate of the University of California at San Francisco dental program, where the 29-year-old just began a three-year orthodontia residency. Although parents protectively cup their money clips whenever discussions turn to braces, few practitioners have ever gone broke placing them.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'