An elephant walks into a doctor’s office …
A metaphorical elephant had taken up residence at North Scottsdale (AZ) Family Medicine. Rumors were swirling around the practice that the organization favored physically fit employees. But when Charlene Burgett, administrator, caught wind of the gossip, she took action.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT