P4P a key tool in recruiting top-notch physicians
The pay-for-performance (P4P) model is catching on as a recruitment tool. During the past several years, hospitals and physician practices across the nation have begun experimenting with the es-tablishment of such systems as a way to not only improve quality and patient safety, but to better compete in today’s recruiting market.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts