P4P a key tool in recruiting top-notch physicians
The pay-for-performance (P4P) model is catching on as a recruitment tool. During the past several years, hospitals and physician practices across the nation have begun experimenting with the es-tablishment of such systems as a way to not only improve quality and patient safety, but to better compete in today’s recruiting market.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal