P4P a key tool in recruiting top-notch physicians
The pay-for-performance (P4P) model is catching on as a recruitment tool. During the past several years, hospitals and physician practices across the nation have begun experimenting with the es-tablishment of such systems as a way to not only improve quality and patient safety, but to better compete in today’s recruiting market.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer