Tools for competing successfully in a P4P environment
The benefits of competing successfully in a pay-for-performance (P4P) environment are relatively obvious: financial incentives, greater public awareness of quality, and improved physician-hospital alignment, to name a few. Although the benefits are clear, the means to achieve them are often slightly more confusing. To successfully compete in a P4P environment, organizations must ensure that they are equipped with the necessary tools.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer