Tools for competing successfully in a P4P environment
The benefits of competing successfully in a pay-for-performance (P4P) environment are relatively obvious: financial incentives, greater public awareness of quality, and improved physician-hospital alignment, to name a few. Although the benefits are clear, the means to achieve them are often slightly more confusing. To successfully compete in a P4P environment, organizations must ensure that they are equipped with the necessary tools.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts