Tools for competing successfully in a P4P environment
The benefits of competing successfully in a pay-for-performance (P4P) environment are relatively obvious: financial incentives, greater public awareness of quality, and improved physician-hospital alignment, to name a few. Although the benefits are clear, the means to achieve them are often slightly more confusing. To successfully compete in a P4P environment, organizations must ensure that they are equipped with the necessary tools.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law