TV spots document the hospital experience
by Maureen O. Larkin
In one episode, a man is reunited with and marries his high school sweetheart, only to have a heart attack on his wedding night. He is rushed to the hospital and immediately given the care he needs to live a long life with his new wife. In another, a daughter decides to donate one of her kidneys to save her father’s life. In yet another, a 12-year-old girl undergoes surgery to correct the bowing in her legs from familial rickets.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts