Sweet charity 2.0
by Marianne Aiello
Each day, staff members at Edgerton (WI) Hospital donate to the hospital’s foundation. They do so without opening their wallets, without signing a check, and without swiping a credit card. In fact, they don’t have to fork over any money at all. All it takes is one click and the Edgerton Hospital Capital Foundation earns money.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal