Sweet charity 2.0
by Marianne Aiello
Each day, staff members at Edgerton (WI) Hospital donate to the hospital’s foundation. They do so without opening their wallets, without signing a check, and without swiping a credit card. In fact, they don’t have to fork over any money at all. All it takes is one click and the Edgerton Hospital Capital Foundation earns money.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer