Sweet charity 2.0
by Marianne Aiello
Each day, staff members at Edgerton (WI) Hospital donate to the hospital’s foundation. They do so without opening their wallets, without signing a check, and without swiping a credit card. In fact, they don’t have to fork over any money at all. All it takes is one click and the Edgerton Hospital Capital Foundation earns money.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness