A shocking stroke of stunts
by Marianne Aiello
Eighty plastic mannequins laid in a tangled pile in a San Antonio restaurant one evening in August. The same week, at other locations across the city, seemingly healthy people lost movement on their left side, slurred their speech, and were helped by their companions. At each event, street teams passed out cards that read “Stroke Happens” and detailed the warning signs of stroke.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations