Is your brand a communications or business strategy?
As any good marketer knows, a brand is more than a logo used in your print advertising or a slogan heard by radio listeners. It’s a promise to consumers that your hospital will deliver the kind of care they need. If implemented correctly, a hospital’s brand can drive business and growth for the organization.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition