Is your brand a communications or business strategy?
As any good marketer knows, a brand is more than a logo used in your print advertising or a slogan heard by radio listeners. It’s a promise to consumers that your hospital will deliver the kind of care they need. If implemented correctly, a hospital’s brand can drive business and growth for the organization.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach