Is your brand a communications or business strategy?
As any good marketer knows, a brand is more than a logo used in your print advertising or a slogan heard by radio listeners. It’s a promise to consumers that your hospital will deliver the kind of care they need. If implemented correctly, a hospital’s brand can drive business and growth for the organization.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing