Is your brand a communications or business strategy?
As any good marketer knows, a brand is more than a logo used in your print advertising or a slogan heard by radio listeners. It’s a promise to consumers that your hospital will deliver the kind of care they need. If implemented correctly, a hospital’s brand can drive business and growth for the organization.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers