Dennis Holter, executive director of marketing at St. John’s Mercy Hospital, says the St. Louis facility is proud of its high Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores. So proud, in fact, that St. John’s has embarked on an integrated marketing campaign to share its excitement. Billboards line the highways, TV and radio spots run in the local media, and pole banners adorn the medical campus.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013