Announcing the winners of the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards
Editor’s note: The following healthcare organizations were honored at the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in Chicago on October 15.
Complete coverage of the awards will be in the December Healthcare Marketing Advisor. For more information on the awards, visit www.hlmma.com.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Why single payer died in VT