Hospitals turn to employment model as on-call solution
In the October PCR, we looked at findings from the 2008 Physician On-call Pay Survey Report, the fourth annual survey of physician on-call pay rates and practices from Detroit-based Sullivan, Cotter and Associates. The article’s focus was on unemployed physicians. This month, we lookat some of the trends relative to employed physicians.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers