Delta plans change policy on nonreimbursed care
The Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA), which represents about one-third of dental plan enrollees in the United States, has agreed to a change in dentists’ reimbursement that is guaranteed to give more uniformity to charges its enrollees pay for noncovered services.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?