Delta plans change policy on nonreimbursed care
The Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA), which represents about one-third of dental plan enrollees in the United States, has agreed to a change in dentists’ reimbursement that is guaranteed to give more uniformity to charges its enrollees pay for noncovered services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013