Bridges to Excellence pays bonuses to docs for implementing medical home
Although the medical home concept is moving forward in fits and spurts, many healthcare analysts still question whether the concept is delivering on its promise to improve patient care or whether the approach is just the latest medical fad. Genuine progress toward integrating the medical home model into the U.S. healthcare system would have enormous implications for provider organizations because payers and purchasers likely would link payments with the achievement of improved patient outcomes.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?