Bridges to Excellence pays bonuses to docs for implementing medical home
Although the medical home concept is moving forward in fits and spurts, many healthcare analysts still question whether the concept is delivering on its promise to improve patient care or whether the approach is just the latest medical fad. Genuine progress toward integrating the medical home model into the U.S. healthcare system would have enormous implications for provider organizations because payers and purchasers likely would link payments with the achievement of improved patient outcomes.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US