Bridges to Excellence pays bonuses to docs for implementing medical home
Although the medical home concept is moving forward in fits and spurts, many healthcare analysts still question whether the concept is delivering on its promise to improve patient care or whether the approach is just the latest medical fad. Genuine progress toward integrating the medical home model into the U.S. healthcare system would have enormous implications for provider organizations because payers and purchasers likely would link payments with the achievement of improved patient outcomes.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised