The Doctor’s Office, December 2008
Best practices for putting yourself out there
Dos and don’ts for conducting a successful interview
Money isn’t everything, but ...
Redesigning the workweek
Ensure employee retention in a turbulent field
How TDO readers spread holiday cheer
Public vs. private school: Factor in your child’s needs and goals
Plan today to protect your income and estate
Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Attract physicians in today’s competitive, complex environment
Senior physicians: Face up to phasing down
What’s vision got to do with it?
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award