Redesigning the workweek
If written today, Dolly Parton’s hit song “9 to 5” might sound something more like “7:30 to 5:30 Monday through Thursday” or “telecommuting every other day.” The tune would be decidedly less catchy, but it would describe schedules that are growing in popularity in all kinds of work settings.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers