Redesigning the workweek
If written today, Dolly Parton’s hit song “9 to 5” might sound something more like “7:30 to 5:30 Monday through Thursday” or “telecommuting every other day.” The tune would be decidedly less catchy, but it would describe schedules that are growing in popularity in all kinds of work settings.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts