Public vs. private school: Factor in your child’s needs and goals
Job hunting is more than just deciding which position to accept. Several factors must be considered, particularly if the position takes you away from your current surroundings. Things to consider include relocation and house hunting, choosing a neighborhood that suits you and your family, and finding the right schools for your children—a decision that sometimes boils down to public vs. private.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening