Three steps to create your office dream team
It’s a busy Wednesday afternoon at an already short-staffed Chicago-area psychiatric practice, and an employee walks off the job, presumably for good. Facing the stuff of nightmares for most offices, Perakis, Resis, Woods & Associates Behavioral, LLC (PRA), in Schaumburg, IL, relied on its dream team.
The notion of teamwork is infused throughout the group’s culture, says Paula M. Comm, MA, LCPC, CADC, administrator of the three-office practice.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- The Hospital of the Future is Not a Hospital
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble