Three steps to create your office dream team
It’s a busy Wednesday afternoon at an already short-staffed Chicago-area psychiatric practice, and an employee walks off the job, presumably for good. Facing the stuff of nightmares for most offices, Perakis, Resis, Woods & Associates Behavioral, LLC (PRA), in Schaumburg, IL, relied on its dream team.
The notion of teamwork is infused throughout the group’s culture, says Paula M. Comm, MA, LCPC, CADC, administrator of the three-office practice.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians