Three steps to create your office dream team
It’s a busy Wednesday afternoon at an already short-staffed Chicago-area psychiatric practice, and an employee walks off the job, presumably for good. Facing the stuff of nightmares for most offices, Perakis, Resis, Woods & Associates Behavioral, LLC (PRA), in Schaumburg, IL, relied on its dream team.
The notion of teamwork is infused throughout the group’s culture, says Paula M. Comm, MA, LCPC, CADC, administrator of the three-office practice.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees