Three steps to create your office dream team
It’s a busy Wednesday afternoon at an already short-staffed Chicago-area psychiatric practice, and an employee walks off the job, presumably for good. Facing the stuff of nightmares for most offices, Perakis, Resis, Woods & Associates Behavioral, LLC (PRA), in Schaumburg, IL, relied on its dream team.
The notion of teamwork is infused throughout the group’s culture, says Paula M. Comm, MA, LCPC, CADC, administrator of the three-office practice.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing