Don’t let the stalled economy halt your practice’s progress
by Debra Beaulieu, for HealthLeaders Media
For the past several months, the United States has been suffering its most severe financial crisis since the Great Depression. It’s also “the first time in anyone’s memory that healthcare has not been recession-proof,” says Kenneth T. Hertz, CMPE, a principal consultant at the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Health Care Consulting Group in Alexandria, LA.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal