Don’t let the stalled economy halt your practice’s progress
by Debra Beaulieu, for HealthLeaders Media
For the past several months, the United States has been suffering its most severe financial crisis since the Great Depression. It’s also “the first time in anyone’s memory that healthcare has not been recession-proof,” says Kenneth T. Hertz, CMPE, a principal consultant at the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Health Care Consulting Group in Alexandria, LA.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US