Strive to manage your focus rather than your time
by Justine Murphy, for HealthLeaders Media
Many physician practice employees struggle with ineffi-cient time management, says Mary Witt, a vice president at The Camden Group consulting firm in El Segundo, CA, and Chicago. The key to improving your efficiency is to establish your priorities.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013