Strive to manage your focus rather than your time
by Justine Murphy, for HealthLeaders Media
Many physician practice employees struggle with ineffi-cient time management, says Mary Witt, a vice president at The Camden Group consulting firm in El Segundo, CA, and Chicago. The key to improving your efficiency is to establish your priorities.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues