Strive to manage your focus rather than your time
by Justine Murphy, for HealthLeaders Media
Many physician practice employees struggle with ineffi-cient time management, says Mary Witt, a vice president at The Camden Group consulting firm in El Segundo, CA, and Chicago. The key to improving your efficiency is to establish your priorities.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus