What you need to know before selling your practice
by Ester Horowitz
Starting a medical practice today is not the same as it was 20 years ago. Today’s younger physicians are opting for partnerships or buying established medical practices outright rather than starting one from the beginning. Although this is good for physicians who are considering selling their practices in the next few years, receiving both fair market value and right value can be a challenge.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions