Rewarding more than just a pretty advertisement
by Marianne Aiello
The ornate stock exchange room at the Art Institute of Chicago was a symbolic location for the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards, guest speaker Gary Adamson, CEO of Starizon, said at the October 15 ceremony. The room represents aesthetic beauty and financial results, much like the Marketing Awards, which, unlike many other award programs, honors campaigns that set and achieve clear goals, Adamson said.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'