How can marketers create genuine patient experiences?
Editor’s note: In each edition of Healthcare Marketing Advisor, we ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. At the October 15 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in Chicago, Gary Adamson, Starizon CEO and member of this advisory board, spoke about the importance of the experience economy in healthcare. He said that not only do patient experiences have to be meaningful and engaging, they also have to be perceived as genuine and authentic. This month, we asked the board, “How can marketers create positive and genuine experiences for all patients?”
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest