How can marketers create genuine patient experiences?
Editor’s note: In each edition of Healthcare Marketing Advisor, we ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. At the October 15 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in Chicago, Gary Adamson, Starizon CEO and member of this advisory board, spoke about the importance of the experience economy in healthcare. He said that not only do patient experiences have to be meaningful and engaging, they also have to be perceived as genuine and authentic. This month, we asked the board, “How can marketers create positive and genuine experiences for all patients?”
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care