Social media: New avenue to two-way relationships
by Gabrielle DeTora
If your traditional healthcare marketing strategy isn’t succeeding, social networking might be the cure. A Forrester consumer poll conducted in the second quarter of this year found that 75% of Internet users participate in some form of social media, up from 56% in 2007.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program