Social media: New avenue to two-way relationships
by Gabrielle DeTora
If your traditional healthcare marketing strategy isn’t succeeding, social networking might be the cure. A Forrester consumer poll conducted in the second quarter of this year found that 75% of Internet users participate in some form of social media, up from 56% in 2007.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL