Translate your way to more comprehensive marketing
by Chanin Ballance
When the U.S. population reached 300 million two years ago, it was noted that the growth came not from the majority English-speaking population, but from immigrants who speak and read dozens of languages and even more dialects. The United States Census Bureau estimates the limited English proficient (LEP) population is 35 million adults.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'