Grassroots internal initiative goes green
by Marianne Aiello
As Lyn Cassan, marketing director at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota (FL), packed the swag she was going to distribute at an October breast care event, she included the usual suspects: pink ribbons, pink luggage tags, pink key chains—and a green canvas bag.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms