Grassroots internal initiative goes green
by Marianne Aiello
As Lyn Cassan, marketing director at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota (FL), packed the swag she was going to distribute at an October breast care event, she included the usual suspects: pink ribbons, pink luggage tags, pink key chains—and a green canvas bag.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts