Recruiters seek efficiency in ailing economy, tight market
Physicians are in high demand as the much-discussed staffing shortage and an ailing economy affect all parts of the country. Like many others, the healthcare job market is feeling the financial strain, but the pressure is leading the way toward new, innovative recruiting strategies—and it’s pushing recruiters to step up their game.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs