Physician Compensation & Recruitment, December 2008
Experts: Economic woes, physician demand, wRVUs to figure prominently in 2009
Low reimbursement depresses compensation
OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
How are organizations addressing 07-10?
Soft incentives in compensation plans
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending