Physician Compensation & Recruitment, December 2008
Experts: Economic woes, physician demand, wRVUs to figure prominently in 2009
Low reimbursement depresses compensation
OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
How are organizations addressing 07-10?
Soft incentives in compensation plans
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty