Physician Compensation & Recruitment, December 2008
Experts: Economic woes, physician demand, wRVUs to figure prominently in 2009
Low reimbursement depresses compensation
OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
How are organizations addressing 07-10?
Soft incentives in compensation plans
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula