Physician Compensation & Recruitment, December 2008
Experts: Economic woes, physician demand, wRVUs to figure prominently in 2009
Low reimbursement depresses compensation
OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
How are organizations addressing 07-10?
Soft incentives in compensation plans
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs