Physician Compensation & Recruitment, December 2008
Experts: Economic woes, physician demand, wRVUs to figure prominently in 2009
Low reimbursement depresses compensation
OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
How are organizations addressing 07-10?
Soft incentives in compensation plans
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers