OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
There’s death, taxes, and scrutiny from CMS and the OIG.
With the release of the 2009 OIG Work Plan and CMS’ plan to audit 500 hospitals for Stark compliance, now is the time to prepare.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians