OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
There’s death, taxes, and scrutiny from CMS and the OIG.
With the release of the 2009 OIG Work Plan and CMS’ plan to audit 500 hospitals for Stark compliance, now is the time to prepare.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- 3 NC Health Systems Form Shared Services Organization
- Hospital Pharmacies Prep for Drug Takebacks
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CMS Forecasts 4% Medicare Advantage Premium Hike in 2015
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH