OIG, CMS promise increased scrutiny. Are you prepared yet?
There’s death, taxes, and scrutiny from CMS and the OIG.
With the release of the 2009 OIG Work Plan and CMS’ plan to audit 500 hospitals for Stark compliance, now is the time to prepare.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare