The Doctor’s Office February 2009
When colleagues clash
Marketing to moms, wives, daughters, and friends
Expert advice for meeting payers halfway
How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Relationships matter: Making vendors want to help you
Vaccine storage dos and don’ts
Physician job sharing: Is it right for you?
Doctor, you’re a business owner, too!
Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
The benefits of hospitals as practice partners
Is it okay to play favorites with hospitalists?
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement