The Doctor’s Office February 2009
When colleagues clash
Marketing to moms, wives, daughters, and friends
Expert advice for meeting payers halfway
How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Relationships matter: Making vendors want to help you
Vaccine storage dos and don’ts
Physician job sharing: Is it right for you?
Doctor, you’re a business owner, too!
Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
The benefits of hospitals as practice partners
Is it okay to play favorites with hospitalists?
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure