The Doctor’s Office February 2009
When colleagues clash
Marketing to moms, wives, daughters, and friends
Expert advice for meeting payers halfway
How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Relationships matter: Making vendors want to help you
Vaccine storage dos and don’ts
Physician job sharing: Is it right for you?
Doctor, you’re a business owner, too!
Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
The benefits of hospitals as practice partners
Is it okay to play favorites with hospitalists?
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion