The Doctor’s Office February 2009
When colleagues clash
Marketing to moms, wives, daughters, and friends
Expert advice for meeting payers halfway
How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Relationships matter: Making vendors want to help you
Vaccine storage dos and don’ts
Physician job sharing: Is it right for you?
Doctor, you’re a business owner, too!
Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
The benefits of hospitals as practice partners
Is it okay to play favorites with hospitalists?
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- Aggressive End-of-Life Care Easing in Hospitals
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Immigration Bill Lowers Hurdles for Foreign-Born Docs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion