The Doctor’s Office February 2009
When colleagues clash
Marketing to moms, wives, daughters, and friends
Expert advice for meeting payers halfway
How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Relationships matter: Making vendors want to help you
Vaccine storage dos and don’ts
Physician job sharing: Is it right for you?
Doctor, you’re a business owner, too!
Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
The benefits of hospitals as practice partners
Is it okay to play favorites with hospitalists?
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013