How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Thirty years ago, Angelica Thieriot found herself in the hospital battling a rare viral infection. Although the care she received was “medically and technically first-rate,” she says that the experience left her feeling detached, ill-informed, and insignificant to her own healing process.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'