How practices can adopt the patient-centered Planetree model
Thirty years ago, Angelica Thieriot found herself in the hospital battling a rare viral infection. Although the care she received was “medically and technically first-rate,” she says that the experience left her feeling detached, ill-informed, and insignificant to her own healing process.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules