Create symbiotic and ethical physician-vendor relationships
It wasn’t too long ago that pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers would slyly slip doctors lavish rewards for choosing to prescribe a certain product. But today, such unethical practices are becoming increasingly taboo—and the government is cracking down.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening