Oral care’s glam mag
Revival of marketing effort to create consumer-dentist connection
Mario Vilardi, DDS, wants eyeballs. It sounds like the premise of a horror film. But the desires of the veteran practitioner veer toward the metaphoric—and marketing.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers