Managed Dental Care 2008 index
ADA/state dental associations
ADA affiliate probes irregularities in licensing exam. Jan., p. 11.
ADA announces new logo as part of rebranding process. March, p. 9.
ADA awards seal to Natural Dentist rinse. Nov., p. 12.
ADA Foundation pledges $300,000 to train pediatricians to assist in oral health care delivery to toddler-age children. April, p. 9.
ADA gets warm and fuzzy. Dec., p. 8.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- How the slowdown in Medicare spending is affecting hospitals
- More New Orleans-area doctors indicted by feds in $50 million Medicare fraud case