Managed Dental Care 2008 index
ADA/state dental associations
ADA affiliate probes irregularities in licensing exam. Jan., p. 11.
ADA announces new logo as part of rebranding process. March, p. 9.
ADA awards seal to Natural Dentist rinse. Nov., p. 12.
ADA Foundation pledges $300,000 to train pediatricians to assist in oral health care delivery to toddler-age children. April, p. 9.
ADA gets warm and fuzzy. Dec., p. 8.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data