Managed Dental Care 2008 index
ADA/state dental associations
ADA affiliate probes irregularities in licensing exam. Jan., p. 11.
ADA announces new logo as part of rebranding process. March, p. 9.
ADA awards seal to Natural Dentist rinse. Nov., p. 12.
ADA Foundation pledges $300,000 to train pediatricians to assist in oral health care delivery to toddler-age children. April, p. 9.
ADA gets warm and fuzzy. Dec., p. 8.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers