Physician Compensation & Recruitment , January 2009
MGMA confirms that costs outpace revenues: What does it mean? And what will it mean?
Lack of ancillary income drives lower compensation for psychiatry
CMS Final Rule includes a few surprises
Should a practice disclose to patients its compensation approach?
Can the medical home save primary care?
PCR 2008 index
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT