Physician Compensation & Recruitment , January 2009
MGMA confirms that costs outpace revenues: What does it mean? And what will it mean?
Lack of ancillary income drives lower compensation for psychiatry
CMS Final Rule includes a few surprises
Should a practice disclose to patients its compensation approach?
Can the medical home save primary care?
PCR 2008 index
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer