PCR 2008 index
Ask the experts
Calculate compensation for medical directors and chiefs. Oct., p. 11.
Communicate to avoid common recruiting mistakes. March, p. 12.
Comp can be contentious issue for hospitals and physicians. April, p. 12.
Generational differences present compensation challenges. Jan., p. 12.
How are organizations addressing 07-10? Dec., p. 11.
How to avoid pitfalls when implementing compensation plan. Feb., p. 12.
Mine surveys to find relevant compensation data. May, p. 12.
Pay for malpractice, relocation, or loans to help recruit doctors. July, p. 12.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion