PCR 2008 index
Ask the experts
Calculate compensation for medical directors and chiefs. Oct., p. 11.
Communicate to avoid common recruiting mistakes. March, p. 12.
Comp can be contentious issue for hospitals and physicians. April, p. 12.
Generational differences present compensation challenges. Jan., p. 12.
How are organizations addressing 07-10? Dec., p. 11.
How to avoid pitfalls when implementing compensation plan. Feb., p. 12.
Mine surveys to find relevant compensation data. May, p. 12.
Pay for malpractice, relocation, or loans to help recruit doctors. July, p. 12.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare