PCR 2008 index
Ask the experts
Calculate compensation for medical directors and chiefs. Oct., p. 11.
Communicate to avoid common recruiting mistakes. March, p. 12.
Comp can be contentious issue for hospitals and physicians. April, p. 12.
Generational differences present compensation challenges. Jan., p. 12.
How are organizations addressing 07-10? Dec., p. 11.
How to avoid pitfalls when implementing compensation plan. Feb., p. 12.
Mine surveys to find relevant compensation data. May, p. 12.
Pay for malpractice, relocation, or loans to help recruit doctors. July, p. 12.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014