PCR 2008 index
Ask the experts
Calculate compensation for medical directors and chiefs. Oct., p. 11.
Communicate to avoid common recruiting mistakes. March, p. 12.
Comp can be contentious issue for hospitals and physicians. April, p. 12.
Generational differences present compensation challenges. Jan., p. 12.
How are organizations addressing 07-10? Dec., p. 11.
How to avoid pitfalls when implementing compensation plan. Feb., p. 12.
Mine surveys to find relevant compensation data. May, p. 12.
Pay for malpractice, relocation, or loans to help recruit doctors. July, p. 12.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure