PCR 2008 index
Ask the experts
Calculate compensation for medical directors and chiefs. Oct., p. 11.
Communicate to avoid common recruiting mistakes. March, p. 12.
Comp can be contentious issue for hospitals and physicians. April, p. 12.
Generational differences present compensation challenges. Jan., p. 12.
How are organizations addressing 07-10? Dec., p. 11.
How to avoid pitfalls when implementing compensation plan. Feb., p. 12.
Mine surveys to find relevant compensation data. May, p. 12.
Pay for malpractice, relocation, or loans to help recruit doctors. July, p. 12.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs